“The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a
direction not a destination.” ~ Carl R. Rogers
At the beginning of our first session I will go over your Personal Information Sheet with you. Then I will cover with you our office policies and confidentiality. After that, what I usually would do with a client is to take some time out for us to get to know each other a bit. You can share what issues or concerns that you are wanting to work on. Also, you are welcome to ask any questions that you might have with regards to therapy with me and what you hope to gain from your sessions. At the end of our first session, if you decide that you want to continue meeting with me, we will schedule another time to meet.
LENGTH OF SESSIONS:
- Children | Adolescents - 45 minutes
- Individual - 60 minutes
- Couples - 60 minutes
PAYMENTS, FEES, & FORM OF PAYMENTS ACCEPTED:
- Individual Therapy: $100.00 per session.
- Couple Therapy: $120.00 per session.
- Parent-child Therapy: $120.00 per session
- Sliding scale: Upon need and availability
- Payment is due at the time of session.
I accept the following forms of payments:
- Credit Card
I accept most Out-Of-Network PPO Insurance; private paid provider